2. Collection and Use of Personal Information. We may collect Personal Information when you use certain services on this web site or when you visit cookie-enabled web pages. We may also log your IP address when you use this web site. We use this Personal Information to fulfill requests for our services or products, to contact users regarding changes to our site or our business, and to customize the content that you might see on this web site. We may also use "cookie" files to better serve your needs by creating a customized web site which fits your needs.
3. Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Information. We will not sell or rent your Personal Information to any individual, business, or government entity. We will share your Personal Information with other entities should you request us to share such information, or if we are required to respond to court orders, subpoenas or other legal process.
4. User Accounts. We allow users to set up personal accounts to sign up for our services, participate in our online communities, such as updates. You have the ability to edit your User Information at any time, and may delete your account at your convenience. If you want your account to be deleted, please send us a message via our contact form. Under no condition will we share your user account information with another individual, business or government entity, unless Meribahu is required to respond to court orders, subpoenas or other legal process.
5. Encryption. All user account pages are protected with Secure Socket Layer ("SSL") encryption. All user accounts must be accessed with usernames and passwords. You are advised not to share your username and password with any other person.
6. Amendments. We reserve the right to amend this policy at any time. We may contact registered users by e-mail, and shall also post a notice of changes on its web site, when and if the terms of this policy are amended.